River Bridge has experienced tremendous growth due to the increasing need for child advocacy services in our four-county region of Eagle, Garfield, Pitkin, and Rio Blanco. In 2017, our Bridge to their Futures Campaign began out of the necessity for a second building to accommodate our rapid growth, maintain confidentiality for our clients, and continue to provide high-quality services. We were grateful for being provided a building purchased and leased to us by the Garfield County Commissioners, yet the building required an extensive renovation in which River Bridge was solely responsible for. In 2019, we were able to open our doors to our second facility located at 504 21st Street, and begin providing our child and non-offending family member clients with mental health and medical exam services.Â
We are very grateful for the support our community partners, agencies, and donors have provided us in helping complete our campagin goal of raising more than $500,000! We will continue to value the support and provide our community’s victims of child abuse and sexual assault with the highest quality and compassionate services.
Bridge to their Futures Campaign Goal
We have completed our campaign goal!
Thank you to everyone for your support!
Campaign Goal Completed!! 100%
By completing our campaign and enlarging River Bridge’s physical environment we have also enabled us to accomplish so much more for children and families. Your support made it possible for River Bridge to:Â
- ensure that all who enter our doors recieve the entire spectrum of services that they need on their healing journey, equipping them to be able to create a brighter future for themselves.
- provide a permanent home for the Mountain West SANE Alliance program, providing forensic medical exams for adolescent and adult sexual assault victims by professional sexual assault nurse examiners.
- expand and provide more efficient forensic interviewing services by creating a second forensic interview room.
- create a culturally aware, safe, and comfortable environment for children and their families to enjoy during their time with us.
- solidify our ability to serve the community for years to come by helping strengthen our operating reserve.